Sunday, March 22, 2020

Miniature Daffodils on Sunday

Last spring I went to a Broker Open House and the realtor was giving out pots of miniature daffodils instead of having a luncheon for the agents. I rushed home and divided the pot into three clumps and they are such a source of joy in these trying times.

They are planted near my hellebore.

I am still overjoyed with having this hellebore in my front garden. The window in my pantry where my laptop lives, overlooks this area behind my birdbath and I can see it from my living room too.

This intense shade of yellow is stunning.

My front yard photographed in the late afternoon yesterday. The governor officially closed down New Jersey last night to all non-essential travel and we are to stay home in order to prevent further spread of Covid-19. Stay put and be safe. I will continue to checkin and post frequently. xo

5 comments:

Eileen in Fla. said...

I so enjoy your blog and Instagram posts, but now especially they bring quiet beauty. Be safe and thank you.

Franki said...

Thanks Rosemary. The daffies are such a delight this time of year and I have promised to buy myself a hellebore for my own garden.

Gail, northern California said...

Yes, please keep posting, Rosemary. Over the years I've checked your blog daily. It's the natural beauty you find but also provides the continuity needed right now.

Betty said...

I love daffodils, they say spring to me. Thank you, Rosemary for a bright spot during these trying times.

Pam said...

I agree with the previous comments. Your posts are such a welcome addition to my day! I look forward to them and appreciate the fact that you are sharing your life and home with all of us. The daffodils are so pretty. I spied some teeny ferns unfurling, too. They're always fun to watch. Personally, I have to get outside or gaze out my windows quite often during these difficult days. Some of the news is hard to hear. We are blessed to still be able to enjoy the beauty of nature. Be well, Rosemary! xoxo