Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some of my antiquarian books . . .


Some of my FINE BINDINGS. I love everything about books...the way they look, the way they feel, and the way they smell. I have been an avid collector of Antiquarian Books for ages. I guess there are more books in the world than almost anything else ~ except plastic bags! I am passionate about the environment; I was "green" before it was trendy and way before climate change showed its ugly face. I recycle everything I can and generate only one small bag of real garbage in a week's time. I believe all antique collectors and dealers practice recycling in a very real way. Try it, you'll like it!

I needed this photo for my ebay site and this was the only way I could add text and save it for uploading when I am selling books.

3 comments:

Design Nature said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Design Nature said...

Sorry-- that previous post didn't work. But you may enjoy this post I found a while back:

Libraries

Chris Otto said...

Wow. I am in awe of your wonderful collection. So what are some of the book topics and titles?