Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday Musings


The green ornamental kale is thriving.



One more limelight hydrangea I rooted from a cutting.
It's in the front hiding an electrical outlet in my brick wall.



I keep this tin cat face with marble eyes in my front door window almost all year long but it's especially appropriate for Halloween season๐Ÿˆ‍⬛๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป




A dog painting I got at an estate sale.
I think the dark spots in right corner are candle burns.
I am using the seat of a gothic chair as a display table.
I enjoy it so much now that it's in my line of vision next to my TV in the living room. Have a great week. 
xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

More great shots of your cottage. That ornamental kale is so pretty. I've often wondered how some plants, like kale, survive the cooler temps.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Thank you. Luckily some plants and crops are hardy and I'm so glad to have a few around. xo, Rosemary