Thursday, February 18, 2021

A Rabbit, Waist Deep in Snow + Powder Blue Kitchen Cabinets

Does He Look Fed Up?
I kept up with my snow by going outside often to shovel before it got too deep. It tapered off late in the afternoon and is supposed to start up again in the night but I think the worst is over. Wasn't too bad at all! I think animals, and this rabbit in particular, just take one day at a time and deal with whatever Mother Nature brings instead of wishing the snow would end the way we humans do. xo

Powder Blue Cabinets!
I have never considered powder blue as a color for painted cabinets, but aren't these lovely? via I am having a terrible problem with my sidebar not showing and I cannot fix it. Click here for MOBILE VIEW. xo

8 comments:

Pam said...

What a darling bunny. He almost looks like he has snow across his nose. I saw one struggling to hop through deep snow a few days ago, and felt sorry for it. I need to chop up carrots for ours.

Karen said...

Rosemary,
I love the rabbit and the blue cabinets. I'm not sure I'd paint any kitchen cupboards a color other than white or stain. I can admire them though.
xo,
Karen

Content in a Cottage said...

Karen -- I feel the same way about the blue cabinets. I can and do admire them too.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I haven't seen any rabbits in my snow or their tracks. I hope yours will find the carrots.
xo, Rosemary

Lisa D. said...

Adorable rabbit. Pam, you are sweet to feed your local rabbits. Are they like cats that adopt you for life if you feed them?

Beautiful kitchen. My kitchen is desperately in need of a makeover. Every time I look at a beautiful kitchen, I suffer from a serious case of kitchen envy.

Content in a Cottage said...

lisa, I was also fascinated by Pam's comment about feeding her rabbits chopped carrots in the snow. Good luck deciding what to do about your kitchen. There are so many to admire.
xo, Rosemary

Catherine said...

I love the rabbit so cute

Content in a Cottage said...

Catherine -- Agreed. He has such a cute expression.
xo, Rosemary