Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Beautiful Cardinal + Acorn TV Updates

A Cardinal in the Snow
There's no prettier bird in the snow, is there? I am bracing for more tomorrow and will keep you posted. My heart goes out to the people in Texas with no power. I am so fortunate and count my blessings every day. xo

UPDATE: Feb. 18th
Season 2 of LAW & ORDER | UK was just added to Acorn.TV

I really enjoyed LINE OF DUTY too. I watched all 6 Seasons and I recommend it highly.

Instead of adding a new blog post, I am just going to keep adding updates to my existing evening post from the night before. A new post will be added between 8pm and no later than 9pm in the evening, Eastern time.

5 comments:

Pam said...

This photo featuring the brilliant cardinal, almost looks as though the birds "staged" it. Yes, they are the birds that still take my breath away when I see them atop snow-covered evergreens. They always make me think of my mother, too, because they were her favorites. We got a few more inches of snow overnight. Enough already. We cannot complain, though, because we have electricity, water, and all the comforts one needs. I hope you fare well, Rosemary.

Linda said...

you have indeed established the most popular eatery in the community . . . and looking back a couple of days, your photo of the hawk is breath-taking.
we received far less snow than predicted over night and the precip has turned to rain well ahead of schedule frankly, I am disappointed

I spoke with my friend in SW TX yesterday . . . I do worry about her. Prayers for people and animals.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- My snow started this morning early and isn't supposed to stop until tomorrow. It's beautiful, of course, but I am not very enthused. I have all of the creature comforts too, Pam. I will eat a power breakfast and fill the feeder again. It's starting to feel like the movie Groundhog Day, isn't it?
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda -- I hope my bag of feed lasts until I can either get out to buy more or get some delivered. I will put out my second suet cake today and enjoy the frenzy on my balcony. Stay snug.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Hello from the Land of Snow:

I added some updates to this post that might be of interest if you are looking for something to stream and binge watch. I know all of you don't have Acorn TV but maybe you can watch the same programs on Prime Video. Enjoy the recommendations.

xo, Rosemary

My next post will be tonight after 8PM and before 9PM. Eastern daylight time.