Sunday, October 21, 2018

Cottage Love

This cottage ticks all the boxes, doesn't it? Talk about curb appeal, this one has it all. via
I worked outside for many hours yesterday and went to bed at dark thirty and slept the clock around plus a little more. I made a pot of organic steel cut oats for breakfast this morning and ate a huge bowl. Now I feel energized for the day. It is bright and sunny with a brisk, cold wind blowing the leaves off the trees. I don't have any concrete plans for the day yet but I'll dress for the weather and see where inspiration takes me. Enjoy your Sunday too. xo

UPDATE: Linda posted a comment that she wanted to see the inside of this cottage. I put on my detective hat and found many views of the interior HERE. There's a delightful story too about this picture perfect spring cottage. You can thank Linda for this update.
xo

9 comments:

Pam said...

Just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Rosemary, Wishing my cottage looked so good; it, along with the picket fence, needs to be freshly painted.
Glad you mentioned oats - this is the the perfect weather to enjoy some.
It is lovely to be able to face an empty day with no 'have-to's'. You took care of all that yesterday! Hope today is most enjoyable.

Lisa D. said...

It's charming, and the door is ajar...just waiting for a visitor!

Lisa D. said...

Are we going to see more of your wonderful, fanciful pies?

jusaweecatnap said...

Really sweet. Love the landscaping, so whimsical. Your plans for the day read like a good book, like Wind in the Willows, or Anne of Green Gables.

Penelope Bianchi said...

Oh, Rosemary!

When I read your post of a day......I just want a cat and dog in it. I am an enormous pain. I long for a rescue dog in the cottage. Then a cat. Let's start with a dog.

You can ban or block me if you see fit. I am a real nag.

Linda said...

This little cottage is pure joy. Please tell us, how might we get inside? It's informal plantings are just tidy enough . . . an inspiration for my tomorrow which I hope to be as productive as your Sunday.

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda, Thanks for asking. I found an article with many photographs of the inside for you. I posted an update within the blog post for you. Or you can visit directly from the link below.
https://www.thecottagejournal.com/picture-perfect-spring-cottage/?singlepage=1
xo, Rosemary

Linda said...

Rosemary, how kind you are to search for the interior photos of this charmer. The discovery of lovely French furnishings is both a surprise and a delight. Thank you so much.