Monday, May 1, 2023

Welcome May (and the Sun)

Maybe I can put my geraniums out this week and turn off my heat. Sorry I have been absent but have been working on a listing and helping client get ready. All of my neighbors (except one) have already cut their grass twice and I haven't even started thinking about mine. Today the sun out after days and days of rain and it's glorious.

      
Happy May Day! This is my view on Monday morning outside my living room window looking out across the street to my neighbors barn/garage. xo

4 comments:

Tara Dillard said...

A joy seeing your geranium. I can smell it.

Love your lawn full of happy pollinators.

Happy May Day !!

Pam said...

Hi Rosemary! Missed you, but figured you must be busy. Glad you're doing well. My husband is a big believer in letting grass get a good start before cutting it, so maybe you're doing your lawn a favor, lol. I love your geranium! On Saturday, I bought one that looks the same color as yours. Vibrant! Glad you're well! Don't work too hard.

Content in a Cottage said...

Tara Dillard - Tara, My Tara Turf lawn won't be cut until next week at the earliest. The first cutting is always the easiest because the grass is so tender. I think it cuts down on the weeds to wait as long as you can for a first moving. So glad you like my geranium. I am anxious to put all of my plants outside but it's been too cold. Soon, I hope. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Your husband is right. It keeps the weeds down to wait as long as you can to mow the first time. I love my vibrant color of this geranium. I bought 4 of them 2 years ago and they are thriving, This real estate listing has been a whirlwind but it goes live this week. It's been a fun project. xo, Rosemary