Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Snow Day on Tuesday

Outside my front pantry/home office window.


View from the window over my kitchen sink.


View from my front vestibule door. Walk not shoveled.


Feeding frenzy. 
How many times will I have to refill the feeder?


Bought navel oranges yesteday.
I ate the missing one in middle tier.
It was delicious.


View from my living room overlooking balcony and rear property.

It's not bad at all. I didn't even move my car to the front. I have nowhere to go and did my grocery shopping yesterday. By noon, the temperature will be above freezing and the melting will begin. The snow is very beautiful from the inside looking out. My road is black and cars are whizzing by but I am staying put until Mother Nature helps me out with her snow melting capability. Stay snug. 
xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

I know snow can be a real pain, but your cottage and the grounds look so pristine. Surely it won't last too long. The birds know where to go for a good meal!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Today, the day after the snow, it feels like spring. The birds are singing, the sun is out, and the sky is blue. Another snow is coming but March storms melt rapidly. My birds never have to worry about missing a meal. That's for sure!
xo, Rosemary