Monday, February 27, 2023

Blue Skies Reflected in My Birdbath

The slight shimmer of the water when nothing else is moving is amazing to me. I am still exploring the magic of live photos converted to GIFs. You never know how they are going to turn out. If you want to get good ones, just be sure to make multiple photos and delete the ones that didn't work out. That's what I have been doing with my bird photos. I have a busy Monday morning ahead of me. Snow is coming and I have to get more birdseed in addition to ingredients for my morning smoothie. More about those later. Stay snug.
xo

4 comments:

Pam said...

Rosemary, I can hardly believe how gorgeous the photo of your birdbath is. That shade of blue--almost cobalt. (Of course, I'm a huge fan of all things blue...)

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- That reflection must have intensified the color of the sky and it really does look cobalt blue. Anyway, I'm glad you like it. xo, Rosemary

Tasha T said...

That certainly is a beautiful shade of blue and a lovely contrast with the white frost. Blue and white is my favourite colour combination. Also pink and green. some colours are just made to go together I think.

Noelle said...

Quite amazing! Love the color blue as well!