Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Views Around My Cottage


A corner of my living room. There is an opening opposite this table that leads to the kitchen area where my sideboard is located. The attic door is next to the opening and there is a coat closet where the corner is located in the lamp area. 



I have posted this recessed nook in my kitchen many times but here it is again. I got a new phone and have been testing the camera in case you are wondering why I am posting so many photos you have seen before.



TAKE YOUR DOG WITH YOU BY RAIL
I got a Christmas present in this shopping bag years ago from my good friend Stacey Snacks who has a food blog. I love this bag so much with a dog and suitcases advertising a rail line.

xo

8 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Always love seeing pictures of the inside (and outside!) of your lovely home. Even if you've posted them before. I've gotten little ideas for my own decorating from your pictures many times. Please keep it up!

Content in a Cottage said...

Mama Pea, I shall and thanks for giving me permission! xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

I feel the same way as Mama Pea. It's always a pleasure to see how you've arranged your home, Rosemary. I'm curious about the plate with your name on it.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- That redware plate with ROSEMARY'S DISH written in yellow slip was a custom order and made by Lester Breininger and I think he lived in Lititz Pennsylvania. All were handmade. I found an Etsy shop with his vintage wares. I got mine in the 1970s
https://www.etsy.com/market/breininger_redware

He always signed them on the back and dated them and wrote something about the weather that day. xo, Rosemary

Lisa D. said...

I love your recessed nook, Rosemary.

Pam said...

A treasure!

Content in a Cottage said...

Lisa D. Thank you. I really like it too. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the tour. xo, Rosemary