Thursday, June 16, 2022

Pool Complex at a Friend's House Yesterday


I went to a delightful luncheon yesterday and photographed my friend's pool complex from inside the house. Notice the covered TV pavilion! The food was delicious too. I came home and cut the grass to work off some of the calories and I'm so glad I did because it's raining this morning.
The weather in my area has been so nice and with no need for air conditioning except for maybe 3 days. I'm expecting Missy for a few days starting tomorrow morning. xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Rosemary, I'm so glad you're having cool, rainy weather. We are burning up in the midwest. Temps in the 100s and only dropping to the 80s during the night. Way too hot for me!

Your friend has a beautiful pool area and garden.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I have to pinch myself to believe the nice weather I've been having lately. I'm sorry to hear about your intense heat. I know it's coming here eventually though. Thank goodness we have ways to cool off. xo, Rosemary