Monday, March 7, 2022

Pizza Night and Inspector Morse


Does this count as eating my greens?
This frozen pizza was delicious.
A birth announcement is on my toast rack in the background. I found a marble lazy susan and have a new arrangement behind my cutting board. I love rearranging and have been doing quite a bit in the last few days. I'm off to watch an episode of Inspector Morse before I go to sleep. 

I found a link on YouTube for all the full episodes in chronological order. I only watch the ones that say they are one hour and forty minutes+ long. Some are in short increments and I skip those. Every episode of Morse is a complete case that is solved so it's fine to skip. I never even tried those short ones so I don't know why they are so short. See YouTube link below.

UPDATE: I watched one of the episodes that has a short running time and it automatically went to the next segment until the full episode was finished. So don't be afraid of the short ones. xo


Here's a photo of the pizza box I fished out of my junk mail and paper recycling container I keep just outside my basement door. It is a ShopRite private label called bowl & basket. I will definitely buy it again. It was the best frozen pizza ever. They have other varieties too.

12 comments:

Linda A. said...

Yummy pizza!!
Where do you watch Morse? We watch on UTube but only seem to get 12 or 15
and I know there were many more.

Guestie said...

That pizza does look good.

Made by which company, if you are allowed to say?

Guestie in Charlottesville

Pam said...

Oh yes! That pizza counts for your veggies, Rosemary! Looks good. I like your marble lazy susan. Such a cute baby pic!

Content in a Cottage said...

I posted a photo of the " bowl & basket " frozen pizza. It is the private label of ShopRite stores. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda A. -- Here is the link I use for watching Inspector Morse on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLur-u8joYJPGl8rPNN94yLQnZ-VbQGP83

It has all the episodes in chronological order. I only watch the ones that say they are one hour and 40+ minutes long. Some appear to be in 15 minute increments and I skip those. Each episode of Morse is a complete case so it doesn't matter that I am missing those short clips. Hope this helps. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Thanks for reinforcing my way to eat my greens and pizza at the same time! I love the baby pic too. I had already given gifts before the announcement arrived in the mail. Can't wait to meet him over Easter. I don't really need the lazy susan but found a way to display it. I had been using it on my small TV in the living room. I got a big TV over the weekend and have spent countless hours with its placement. Pictures will be posted soon. xo, Rosemary

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Morse! and especially John Thaw. I'm so glad to have that link.
I soak up the atmosphere as much as the story.
it's been ages since I've seen any of them.
and that pizza! oh my! now I want PIZZA! I'm worse than Pavlov's dog! :D xo thanks Rosemary.

Content in a Cottage said...

tammy j -- Tam, You are welcome for the link for all the old Inspector Morse shows. I am enjoying them too. Treat yourself to a frozen pizza. I hope you find one as good as the one I had. xo, Rosemary

Lisa said...

That pizza looks delish!! I like the marble lazy susan, too. I have a paper towel that would match it nicely :)

no blog said...

Thank you for the Morse link. I have followed you by the way of Stacy Snacks.I love your blog so short yet informative. This is the first time I have commented.

Content in a Cottage said...

no blog -- I'll tell Stacey you found me through her blog. Enjoy watching all the old INSPECTOR MORSE episodes. I will be quite sad when I finish them. I'll be sure to post when I find another series that measures up to Morse. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

UPDATE: I watched one of the episodes that has a short running time and it automatically went to the next segment until the full episode was finished. So don't be afraid of the short ones in the YouTube link for all episodes of INSPECTOR MORSE in chronological order. xo, Rosemary