Sunday, January 23, 2022

Small Brown Transferware Dish + A Shell


I was rummaging through a large storage bin in my attic looking for something I could not find but discovered this display stand instead. I remember finding it at an estate sale thinking I could find a use for it and I finally did. It was designed for displaying a cup and saucer and this shell fit in the cup holder very nicely. My shallow transferware shallow bowl/dish with an Aesthetic Movement design fits nicely in the saucer holder. 

I found a link describing this pattern called Beatrice.



Larger view on my small bookcase.

Have a great Sunday.

xo

2 comments:

Liz Van Buren said...

Absolute perfection!! The things you have squirreled away are amazing! xo

Pam said...

Isn't it satisfying to repurpose something so lovely!