Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Chicken Pot Pie Cornbread Muffins

I have been saving this recipe ever since it appeared in my inbox. I love cornbread and chicken pot pie and muffins too so I had to look at the recipe. It is a winner. It pops up immediately under the photo when you click on the link so you can decide for yourself. I have everything on hand except buttermilk so I might substitute my homemade yogurt. You can google buttermilk substitute to find other suggestions. I just did that and think I will wait and pick up some buttermilk when I go grocery shopping this week because it has a flavor none of the substitutes have and I happen to like it too. Enjoy if you make these pie/muffins that just might turn into your favorite comfort food. xo

3 comments:

Linda said...

All undeniable winter favorites for me. Always seeking cooking inspiration. Thanks. I vote for buttermilk, too.

Sami said...

Tried this today... Sadly not a winner. Will have to make some chicken/veggie gravy in order to consume the rest.

Content in a Cottage said...

Sami -- Boo Hoo. I'm so sorry this recipe wasn't a winner for you. I hope your gravy will salvage the rest.
xo, Rosemary