Saturday, May 16, 2020

Gorgeous Photo: Lilies of the Valley Flat Lay

I found this photo on Instagram @atalierjuno and I think it is simply stunning. The arrangement is known as a Flat Lay and she does them frequently with all varieties of flowers. I am especially fond of green and white landscaping so this one is my favorite. My own lilies of the valley have really spread out this year but some of the pips are going in the wrong direction and I have been digging them up and relocating them. I have two large clumps growing against a brick wall and I want them to meet. Yes, you read that right; the offspring of these gorgeous spring flowers are called PIPS. Happy Saturday and enjoy your weekend. xo

4 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

And I can't seem to get them to grow, period. Grrrrrr.

Content in a Cottage said...

Gail, northern California -- Boo Hoo, Gail. Maybe you don't have enough moisture. Maybe you can grow them in pots indoors.
https://www.wikihow.com/Plant-Lily-of-the-Valley
Good luck and stay well.
xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

I was so taken by the flowers that, initially, I failed to notice the flower shaped cutouts on the saucer. Beautiful details.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam :: The pierced cutouts on the saucer certainly contribute to this beautiful flat lay arrangement. Enjoy your Sunday.
xo, Rosemary