Friday, May 15, 2020

Curated Pantry and Deer w/ Birds

I have further curated the left side of my pantry. The shelf brackets denote the center of this room. I still need to work on the other side where my desk is located with a window overlooking my front garden. I am feeling good about this side and it's working nicely to keep my farm table free of clutter. Success!!! I have posted in the past about my monogrammed copper pots on the top shelf. 

I have no idea when this photo was taken or whether or not I have already posted it. Chances are, it's from last year because the buttercups haven't started to bloom yet this year. Anyway, I saw a similar scene in this very spot this week only there were three deer and no birds on the post.

5 comments:

Penelope Bianchi said...

Lucky!

Beautiful pantry organization. Heavenly deer!

Pam said...

Your pantry just gets better and better! I would like to pull up a stool and look through your books--cookbooks, right? Over the years, I had just one pantry that had a window in it, and I dearly loved that space. It was painted a creamy yellow, and it felt cozy, even in the middle of winter. I'm glad you have a window in yours, Rosemary. Have a great weekend!

Lisa D. said...

I love your collection of antique copper pots on the top shelf. Where did you find them? You did post the photo of the deer and the bird, but I never tire of the beauty of wildlife.

Content in a Cottage said...

lisa, I have blogged about my fabulous set of 6 antique copper pots. They are monogrammed too! I got them at an outdoor Antiques Show in Far Hills, NJ years ago and I had to lug them to my car for what seemed like miles. The whole nested set is VERY heavy. The interiors need to be retinned but I bought them for their decorative value. I have more modern copper cookware on the right-hand side of that shelf.
Here is the link for the old post:
https://contentinacottage.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-set-of-antique-copper-pots-with.html
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam :: I am twice blessed since my pantry has two windows. The one in this photo overlooks my red barn/garage in the back and the other one looks out on my front garden. I have an old drafting table under that window that I use for a desk. I have blogged about it many times but I will post another photo soon since I have changed a few things on that side.
xo, Rosemary