Friday, October 5, 2018

Beautiful Sun Porch with Chintz Chair

When it gets too chilly to sit outside, come in and sit in the sunroom. I hope this lovely chair in beautiful chintz is facing a fireplace. Image from House & Home Magazine. 

I am way ahead of the chilly season at my cottage. I have already put my deck furniture in the barn. I washed my front windows on the outside yesterday and I am not going to put the screens back in until spring. The rooms are so much brighter without them. 

Thank you all once again for all your positive comments. It's good to know how many of you are tuning in daily and that matters to me and I shall continue trying to find something interesting or beautiful to bring you as often as I can.
xo 

2 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

Golly, I love chintz. Probably not the strongest, long-lasting fabric in the world, especially for a chair. Nonetheless. it's beautiful.

That chair is lovely and looks as though it has really been used over the years.

Linda said...

Love that the cushion is shaped by happy bottoms which have nestled into chair over the years. Still it's lovely and inviting.