Friday, September 7, 2018

Playroom Under The Stairs

Photo by Suburban Renewal Inc You are never too young to have a room of your own, are you?

UPDATE: The RBG movie is being repeated on Sunday 9/9/18 on CNN. Check your guide for times in your area. In my area (New York Metropolitan) it is being rebroadcast twice. At 8PM and 10PM. This information comes from Vickie H and it's on in her area at 9PM. Click here to view my original blog post about this movie. Many of you missed it but will have another chance to see it this Sunday night on CNN.

5 comments:

Linda Sand said...

That is SO cool! I would have loved having that space!

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda Sand -- Linda, I agree. It's a magical space that will always be useful. When all the children outgrow it, it will be handy storage while waiting for grandchildren.
xo, Rosemary

Mama Pea said...

Omigosh! That is the best ever play area for children. (Is there a lock on the outside of the door? Hee-hee!) I can even see teenagers covering the floor with huge pillows or futons and using it for a study room. Or, of course, just a "private" room for their friends away from the grown-ups.

Content in a Cottage said...

Mama Pea -- Great observation. I hadn't thought of anything but a storage room after the toddlers got too big. I can see teenagers in there too in a space where adults are not allowed. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. You always have such good ideas.
xo, Rosemary

The Queen Vee said...

I love Gail's comment and I really like how once the kiddies have given up using this space it will be perfect for extra storage. I've seen these under the stairs play houses before, they look like play houses from the outside which I don't care for. Love how they've created this one thinking forward, all the drawer fronts and doors look very shaker to me.