Sunday, September 30, 2018

Giving Equal Time to Cats

I decided I should give equal time to cats since posting several photos featuring dogs. The engraving above is from my 19th century Royal Book of Crests and I love it. It has been posted before here and on Instagram. The photo below is of a mother cat with her kitten. Their markings are very similar and the cute little kitten is going to grow up to look just like her mom. via

Have a great Sunday, the last day of September. Whereever did the month go?
xo


View this image with a quote by Charles Dickens about cats. I created it back in 2010 when my blog was only two years old.  Click here.

4 comments:

Lisa D. said...

They're just adorable! (I love cats, too.)

Pam said...

I have always loved four-legged friends, but after tending to my son's dogs this past week, I've decided cats are much easier. Rosemary, your engraving is fabulous! Hoping for a great October!!

mia said...

From a cat lover, thanks. All adorable.

The Queen Vee said...

Your scanned cat looks a bit skeptical which I guess shouldn't be too surprising. I would probably have a cat if I wasn't so allergic to them. We finally have two grand dogs both are poodle combinations and are non-allergenic. It's so fun to be able to enjoy and animal without having an asthma attack.