Sunday, August 26, 2018

Gather Ye Rosebuds

I photographed one of the crests from my old book, "The Royal Book of Crests" and this quote seemed fitting. I collect silver trophy cups and was drawn to this engraving. All of mine are engraved but I don't have one that was awarded for winning a flower prize. 

It's hard to believe next week is the last week of August, isn't it? That is usually the signal for the end of summer and a very popular vacation week. I got very behind in my mowing and tackled the back yard yesterday. Hopefully, I will do the front tomorrow and a final weeding of my front garden.

See you tomorrow. xo, Rosemary

1 comment:

The Queen Vee said...

This summer has been a blur for me with daughters moving and visiting, dog sitting, Doc appts for my guy and the endless challenge of trying to keep the outside landscape from dying. The next two week it will be in the blessed 80s and cool at night and then the first day of fall followed by a week of taking care of 4 grand daughters. Holidays are looming....maybe I can hunker down in January. Hoping for snow and good books to read and time to think.