Saturday, August 25, 2018

Open Shelves in a Hudson NY House

Antique white stoneware on open shelves and topiaries on antique mounts, I'm in love!
“Just to have everything laid out in front of you has been wonderful and we really use everything on a daily basis,” the owner says.

The dining table, chairs, chandelier, and stools are all antique finds from the owners' travels. “We used old architectural pieces to define the spaces,” she says. Read more about this Historical Home in Hudson, New York and tour the other antique-filled rooms here.

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

Open shelves always look so pretty when they are clean and displayed with beautiful things, but I don't know if it would work in my kitchen. I just don't think it would be practical for someone who is really a serious cook - all that grease!

The Queen Vee said...

Lisa has a good point about all that open shelving. Tis a lovely home, I enjoyed the tour. That is a gorgeous collection of ironstone, I hope they use it all often.