Saturday, March 30, 2024

🐰Happy Easter🐰 plus My Bunny Lamp

Aren't these Easter cupcakes lovely?


Guess who designed these? Yes, Martha Stewart!


Hopping down the Bunny Trail.

See more of my Easter Posts over the years since 2008 HERE.

H A P P Y   E A S T E R   2024

I have been meaning to show you a lamp I thrifted recently.

The bunny is ceramic with a crackle glaze on a wooden base. I put the lamp that came with the perfect shade in my downstairs full bath with the walk-in shower. I love him, don't you? I am open to anything and everything when I go to my favorite charity and thrift shops. I never know what I will be worthy of coming home with me.🐰
XO

7 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

UPDATE: HAPPY EASTER TOMORROW. EASTER POST JUST PUBLISHED. XO, ROSEMARY

Pam said...

I just love this post. So cheerful! Your new lamp is perfect. What a great find. And those bunny napkins...Martha knows her stuff, for sure! We're having a very nice, warm weekend here in the Midwest, and I'm grateful! I hope you have a Happy Easter, Rosemary!

Tasha T said...

Rosemary, I love your bunny lamp! You certainly have a discerning eye when you're out shopping. Wishing you a very happy Easter.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- Happy Easter Day! Yes, the lamp is absolutely perfect in my downstairs bath. Martha's napkins folded in an origami pattern are perfect for Easter dinner too. Today is lovely and I'm making a pineapple casserole to go with the ham at my friend's house. Hope you have a beautiful happy day too. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Tasha T -- I don't find the things I buy when thrifting; they find me. That bunny lamp makes me happy and I see it often. The windowsill in that room has two geraniums that are overwintering and I have to water them often. Wishing you a Happy Easter too. xo, Rosemary

JudyMac said...

Bunny lamp so cute!

Content in a Cottage said...

JudyMac -- Judy, Thank you. I love my bunny lamp too since I prefer lamplight to an overhead light fixture. There is a window in this room so I get lots of natural light. I was bothered by glare until I had my cataract surgery but not anymore.
xo, Rosemary