Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My Happy Place Behind the Barn


This is what is hidden from view behind my garage/barn. This is where my compost bin lives (not shown) and where I do my repotting. The zinc container with the garbage can lid on top is full of potting soil and various gardening tools. As you can see, I am way behind with my mowing but I will eventually catch up. Can you believe this is the last day of May? Where did it go? It was unusually cool and very busy for me but it has calmed down a bit going into June and summer. xo


 My peonies all i bloom -- Pink, White, and Red.
Click photo to enlarge.
This photo is stunning when enlarged on a computer.
So happy.
xo


4 comments:

Pam said...

I love seeing work spaces. They tell a story. Very smart to have a comfortable chair there, too. I'm on my laptop and you're right, that last photo is amazing.

Tasha T said...

I'm so glad you have a happy place. We all need somewhere to relax away from the world where we can just sit by ourselves and do nothing. Reminds me of the old saying, "Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits". Happy days, Rosemary.

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I'm so glad you appreciate and clicked the second (and last) photo that I added a few hours after the original post. I discovered a new size for the picture on my iPhone called 16:9. It's larger than the 4:3 standard setting and it is perfect for larger screens like a TV, laptop, or desktop computer. It also takes up the whole screen on a phone. It's also wonderful for videos. I love learning new things and passing them on to my readers. My workspace behind my barn/garage needs a mowing that might happen today. Have a great weekend. xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Tasha T -- I never feel guilty when I choose to "just sits". I love that old saying and thanks for posting it♡ I have relaxing places all over and use them frequently. Enjoy the first weekend of June. xo, Rosemary