Saturday, April 8, 2023

Missy 🐾🐾 My Overnight Visitor


Missy got dropped off yesterday at 9:30am and was picked up this morning at 10:00am. We had the perfect visit. I like dog sitting so much better in nice weather with daylight savings time than in the dark of winter. She managed to get two breakfasts out of me and that made her very happy indeed. She was watching TV in this photo but looked at me when I called her name. She'll be back for a longer visit in May. I picked these daffodils growing wild in the woods next to me. I have tried digging them up but it's impossible so I pick them instead. Have a great Easter. xo

10 comments:

Gail, northern California said...

What a sweet dog.

Lisa D. said...

Missy is so lucky to have you!

Content in a Cottage said...

Gail, Northern California -- Missy is a sweetheart and absolutely no trouble at all. She's the perfect "sometimes" dog.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Lisa D. -- Missy is very appreciative in her own way. She knows she's lucky and I am too. xo, Rosemary

Susan said...

I think dogs enjoy staying with you in your lovely and cozy house!

annette said...

It is always good to hear about Missy and the photo is a bonus! Happy Springtime!xo

Linda Sand said...

While I did enjoy seeing the first few photos that move some them are triggering my tendency to motion sickness. I thought you might want to know that even though I don't expect you to do anything different. I just have to quickly move on from those.

Karen said...

You can just tell what a sweetheart of a dog Missy is . . . .I have a dog who is fear aggressive - it's sad (and a handful at the vet's - she has to be tranqed before - and that's just for her nail trimming:( - but we love her dearly! Hugs to Missy:) xoxoxo

Pam said...

It's fun to see Missy--I just love her face. When you said she got two breakfasts out of you, I thought, "she's my kinda gal!" Beautiful daffodils. Hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Tasha T said...

How lovely to have such a sweet companion to stay a while. She looks completely at home and contented.