Friday, January 27, 2023

The Winter Garden / Great Book

What I'm reading now. One of my favorite gardening books.
THE WINTER GARDEN
Structure, planting and romance in the garden in winter.
Eluned Price
Photographs by Clive Nichols


















Author's dedication:

In memory of my beloved parents
Corinne and Justin Price
who taught me how to look

CONTENTS
Introduction
Structure in the Winter Garden
Planting in the Winter Garden
Romance in the Winter Garden
The Plant Directory
Index

Mine is a hardcover first edition published in 1996 with the destjacket. It's a large, beautiful book that is still available used. 
Search for it HERE and fill out form yourself. 
Search for used hardcover editions HERE with title and "hardcover" requested in search parameters.

xo

5 comments:

Pam said...

What amazing garden views! I think the author's words of dedication speak volumes.

Content in a Cottage said...

Yes, Pam. The author's parents surely taught her how to "see" in the garden. Have a wonderful weekend, xo, Rosemary

Noelle said...

Thanks for this recommendation! I just ordered that other book you recommended. thanks N

Content in a Cottage said...

Noelle -- How nice. I know you will enjoy it. xo, Rosemary

Lisa D. said...

Just beautiful!