Saturday, January 7, 2023

New Bird Book for My Library


Stopped in an Old Bookshop yesterday and looked up to see this quote.
"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson


I took off the book jacket to take this photo of my purchase.


This is a nice addition to my bird books and it's very informative. The dust jacket was back on the book for this photo. It wasn't the book I was looking for but I am enjoying it. I've been looking for a large bird identification book I got rid of for some reason and if I ever come across it again I will buy it back.  I paid $7.00 for this used book in fine condition. Here is a book search with prices starting at $1.00 and going up to $60.00 for a first edition. Happy Hunting.
xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think this book will be a valuable addition to your library--and such a great price! Good for you, Rosemary!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam, My birds will be happy too with the hints I get from this bird book. xo, Rosemary