Monday, September 12, 2022

Princess Anne at 70: A Documentary

PART ONE ~ PRINCESS ANNE AT 70

I was astonished at how busy Princess Anne was every day during her mother, Queen Elizabeth II's, later years. She was honestly on the road from dawn until dark most days. This documentary was on PBS and has been added to YouTube for your viewing pleasure. Her children are lovely and she has a very supportive and nice looking husband. I was glad to learn she has a happy family.



PART TWO ~ PRINCESS ANNE AT 70



PART THREE ~ PRINCESS ANNE AT 70

I hope you enjoyed learning about the devoted daughter of Elizabeth and Philip. One can only imagine the sorrow in her heart this week. xo

5 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you very much for these links, Rosemary. I've only watched the first and found it so interesting! I think my favorite part was when Anne's daughter said she'd come home after a day-full of engagements, then put on her wellies and go collect the eggs. I'd say she's definitely her mother's daughter. I really am enjoying learning more about the royals. I'm having oral surgery tomorrow, so I'm saving the other videos to watch while I recuperate. Cross your fingers for me. xo

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I'm up early and my fingers are crossed for your procedure today. I found the documentary fascinating too.
xo, Rosemary

itztru said...

Thank you Rosemary. I look forward to watching these clips over a nice cup of tea.

Content in a Cottage said...

itztru -- Watching this documentary with cups of tea is very fitting. Enjoy. xo, Rosemary

Eileen in Fla. said...

I always learn something new from your posts. Somehow Princess Anne doesn't get much attention in the U.S., and I knew nothing of her. I did notice her in full dress uniform marching behind the Queen's casket. These videos were so timely, and I watched all 3 segments with great interest and enjoyment. Thanks for a lovely activity. My thoughts and prayers go out to the royal family.