Saturday, August 20, 2022

Power Washing Day One at My Cottage




I couldn't be happier with the work he did all day yesterday. After lunch he called a helper to come and do my red barn/garage while he tried to finish my house and balcony. I have never seen such good workers. My only other experience with power washing was just a once over. The painter doing my house kept going over and over. He was using water only until he got to my balcony flooring and he used a soap solution for the mildew. They stopped at 5pm and my main guy came back this morning for about two hours to finish up. Nobody is coming tomorrow and I am so glad. I need a break and Missy is the only one I have to direct tomorrow. She came at 4:00 this afternoon so I have her for 3 suppers and you can be sure she will have a half-ration breakfast when she goes home on Tuesday. Have a great Saturday evening and a nice Sunday tomorrow. xo

2 comments:

Debra said...

Isn't it wonderful to get good workers! It seems like it is getting harder and harder to find that kind of service. I wish I knew why...

Pam said...

Thankful for the progress already made on your cottage, and glad you have tomorrow "off" before the next round of work starts. Hope you and Missy enjoy yourselves!