Monday, March 14, 2022

My Living Room Slightly Rearranged


This is the corner next to my left French door this Monday morning, the first full day of Daylight Savings Time. I feel a little groggy this morning, still getting used to the new time. There is a big melt going outside as the bright sun works its magic. I moved the floor lamp closer to the desk and put my teddy bear and antique child's chair next to the small bookcase. I had to put it on a slight slant so it wouldn't look so crowded and I like it! March is marching along very fast and I need to buckle down and start working on my taxes. Happy Monday. Have a good week. xo

6 comments:

Kim Carney said...

thought of your blog when I ran across this delightful woman remodeling her cottage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-2OVyZGu_8

Content in a Cottage said...

Kim Carney -- Thanks for the link. Loved her Cornish kitchen. xo, Rosemary

One Charlotte Court said...

I love your paneling! Did you do it or was it there when you bought your cottage?

Content in a Cottage said...

One Charlotte Court -- The room had peeling plaster walls that I chose to cover with this paneling. I love it too. xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

I love your mix of practical items, as well as sweet keepsakes (like the child's chair and teddy bear). Truly a delightful corner!

Content in a Cottage said...

Pam -- I'm not a purist and everything doesn't have to be a period antique. Mixing it up keeps things interesting. Thanks for the compliment about my decor. xo, Rosemary