Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday Snow: Not Too Bad

View from my pantry window.


View from my Living Room window.
I am going to wait until the flurries stop this afternoon. Then I will shovel my front walk and clean off my car. I don't have to go anywhere and there will be bright sun all day tomorrow. It is cold and windy and would probably blow back if I do my walk too quickly. I did all of my errands yesterday requiring a car trip and made a new pot of soup. That's about it for my Saturday morning. Be safe and snug if you are snowed in too. xo

1 comment:

Pam said...

Everything looks so beautiful at your house, Rosemary. I'm glad you didn't get too terribly much snow this time. We only had a dusting but they're calling for icy conditions by mid-week. A new pot of soup is on my to-do list. Have a good weekend!