Thursday, December 23, 2021

Perpetual Christmas Card Project at My Cottage


Remember when I posted this image in early December?
Click here to see the old post.
I said I might do something with it and I did.
I found some of these small frames that were designed
for place names at a wedding dinner. 
I decided to turn them into Perpetual Christmas cards for my neighbors.



I stuffed the mailboxes for the neighbors around me and hand delivered others and mailed one. It was a fun project. I had to trim the image for the small opening but I included the full size print with my Merry Christmas greeting. I found a way to print multiple copies of the same image on one page on my MacBook Air. I am making gift tags from the image too. I kept one "card" for myself and I love it.

Merry Christmas. xo

3 comments:

Pam said...

I think your neighbors will love this gift. Such a great use of the little frames! Good for you, Rosemary!!

Anonymous said...

how lovely! XO

Noelle said...

Lovely idea and beautiful