Friday, November 26, 2021

♡Things I Like This Morning♡


This tilework is simple and simply elegant.



I really adore this wallpaper.



I love old country roads and this is a great one.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday and are still enjoying the aftermath. I woke up to rain today but it's already clearing and promises to be a nice day with no Black Friday shopping for me. I heard on the news this week that this is going to be a mild winter and I hope it's true after what I went through last year. Enjoy the long weekend and safe trips back home for all who are traveling. All photos found on Tumblr. xo

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

It's a beautiful old country road, and I love that craggy old tree. In fact, this picture, without the old house, looks very much like the northern California where I grew up, before everyone and their mother moved here. There are many old oaks that look similar to the one in the picture close to where I live.