Thursday, September 23, 2021

My Favorite Seasoning in A Spray Bottle


I forgot to mention what I used to season my quick stovetop "stew" made from a small zucchini, an onion, and fresh tomatoes. I have eaten it 2 nights in a row. I pour some avocado oil in the bottom of my vintage cast iron skillet and add the unpeeled zucchini sliced longways into thirds and cover. While that's cooking I cut up an onion and add it to the pan and re-cover. Then I slice up a big tomato or two smaller ones and add to the pan. Flip the zucchini when it's brown on one side. Then I cut it into diagonal chunks in the pan and the tomatoes too. Stir to mix it all up and spray with Bragg Liquid Aminos. I have a glass cover for my cast iron pan. It should be ready to eat now. Spoon into a big shallow bowl and enjoy. It doesn't take long to cook and tastes SO fresh. I also have a large bottle of Liquid Aminos for refilling my spray bottle and for using in soups. It has much less salt than regular soy sauce and it's made by the same company that makes the Apple Cider Vinegar I use. I buy the spray in my grocery store. Try it instead of salt. I love it. xo
More information here



I haven't tried this but will look for it.
More information here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this! xo

Content in a Cottage said...

tammy j -- Tam, You are most welcome. I think you will like it.
xo, Rosemary

Linda Sand said...

There are also coconut aminos for those who can't have soy. It's what we use instead of soy sauce.

Content in a Cottage said...

Linda Samd -- Linda, Thanks for mentioning that. I have never tried the coconut aminos. My readers will thank you too.
xo, Rosemary

Pam said...

I was glad to learn more about aminos seasoning. I'm a big fan of Bragg vinegar and will be looking for this, too. Thanks for the info, Rosemary! BTW, your meal sounds so good and wholesome!