Sunday, September 26, 2021

EVERGREEN FOG: Paint Color of the Year 2022 by Sherwin-Williams


I really like this color on the walls of this living room. I don't think I have ever seen walls and windows with no trim at all but I like the look in this room. I am going to post the sage green paint photo I recently blogged about below so I can compare these two colors. The article about Evergreen Fog by Sherwin-Williams is here.



The colors are very similar but there is more yellow in this one I shall now call Lemon Sage. I like them both. My blog post about this color here.

7 comments:

Pam said...

Both shades are really lovely. I like the way the Sherwin Anderson paint looked with the bronze/gold accents. Easy on the eyes!

Anonymous said...

especially restful. and beautiful. I have a throw that color in my bedroom. just bought it this year and am already glad I did. it's especially pretty with the white wicker!

Lisa D. said...

It's very calming, however I live in an area where we get a fair amount of fog anyway, (across the bay from San Francisco), so the top color might be a little too gloomy for me to live with. I love the green in the bottom photograph.

The Queen Vee said...

Come to Utah, they mostly build homes with no trim around the windows, I can testify that you have to pay a lot extra to get it

Very soothing color

mia said...

Love these shades of green. Much more appealing than gray. The no-trim look is interesting, but will take some getting used to for me.

Content in a Cottage said...

mia -- I agree. What happens if your windows are up and it rains in? Is this sheetrock or plaster? I shall stick with woodwork trim should I ever move and I probably never will. It's not in my life plan.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

The Queen Vee -- Victoria, You mean you have to pay extra for no trim work? I should think it would be the other way around! Trim work requires more work and materials but maybe NO TRIM is harder to do to and get nice crisp corners. Is it sheetrock or plaster?
xo, Rosemary