Thursday, July 1, 2021

Hello JULY + Stunning Alabama Home


This home in Birmingham, Alabama stopped me in my tracks. Have you ever seen landscaping so well designed, planned, and executed? It is really absolute perfection, isn't it? I love the wall and arched entrance to the back garden, both made of brick and painted white to match the home. I wonder if that was added later or original to the brick home? Found on Instagram with more photos of this house on the post.


HELLO, JULY



I subscribed to my own blog yesterday to see what the new emails will look like and I'm very pleased. I still got my old email from Feedburner last night at almost 10pm which is going away some time in July. This is a partial screenshot of the NEW email subscription above. It arrived this morning. There is a place to unfollow (unsubscribe) in case you don't like it. When you discover that you are no longer getting the old emails you can follow/subscribe to this new site. Thanks so much!!! xo 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for finding a way that we can still subscribe to your posts!
I ALWAYS read and enjoy every one of them... though I sometimes don't comment.
YOU are a special and gracious lady to think of all of us!
and YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!! I'm NEVER bored here! LOL.
much love
Tam

Content in a Cottage said...

tammy j -- Tam, I was so discouraged about the emails being discontinued after I've worked so hard on my blog since 2008. I hope this new email service will be the answer for everyone wanting to be notified of new posts.
I've been meaning to ask how you are progressing with your therapy after your bad fall? Wishing you continued progress toward a complete recovery.
xo, Rosemary

Anonymous said...

you chose well. notification appears to be working well!
I've had to give up driving. am donating my car to NPR after the holiday. it's ok. life goes on. have to roll with the punches. and the scar is not too bad. as they say...
but did you die? LOL. xo

Pam said...

Wow! What fabulous landscaping and hardscaping! It's interesting that the homeowner has chosen many shades and textures of greens to frame this home. It sure does work!! Rosemary, I appreciate all your efforts to keep us in the loop. Every day, I look forward to your post. Thank you!