Monday, July 12, 2021

Another View of My Pantry Home Office


This is another view of my home office in the pantry showing the hanging cupboard with yesterday's blog post's photo printed and hanging on the side. I have baskets on top full of  loose light bulbs of every description, a small portable paper cutter, and wooden rulers to the side. Bills waiting to be paid when they are due are in a standing organizer on a table below the chalk board. It really is a working office in this small space. Once bills are paid, the receipts go into a large filing cabinet in my attic office. This works beautifully for me. When I open my mail, the junk goes into a recycling bin and the important stuff goes into the proper divider until it is needed.







THANK YOU
xo

4 comments:

Sandy said...

What are the dimensions of the print? What size is your printer since the print looks fairly large sly1539@yahoo.com

Noelle said...

So nicely organized. Is that a knight I see in the background?

Content in a Cottage said...

Noelle -- The heavy "Knight" on my wall is from Williamsburg. On the back, impressed in the metal, it says: THIS DESIGN IS COPIED FROM AN OLD MOLD USED IN THE BAKE SHOP. WILLIAMSBURG, VA.(marked with the Williamsburg seal). I think he is a soldier. I have never made a cookie with him. He is an estate sale find and I love him.
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

Sandy -- Both prints were done on regular letter size computer paper. I trimmed the top and bottom margins on the garden print. My printer is considered to be a compact size. I went upstairs and measured it.
16-1/2" wide x 12-1/4" deep x 8" high. The paper tray sticks out another inch in the rear and the print "catcher" projects 4" in the front and it has a "wing" you can pull out so the paper doesn't fall on the floor that is 6" long.
It is considered to be a compact printer. My prints look larger than they really are because of the camera angle. My printer has the ability to print legal size paper too but I will never use that feature.
xo, Rosemary