Saturday, December 19, 2020

Vintage Christmas Card I Made Years Ago

I just discovered this Christmas Card I made long ago. I lost all the images I created when my desktop computer running Windows XP crashed and took away all my saved photos, photo editing software, Microsoft Word, and so much more. This was around 5 years ago I think. I just found this image on an old phone and I still love it. I scanned the image from one of my books, enlarged it and printed it in black and white on heavy card stock. I still adore everything about the image and the sentiment and this is my wish for you. I picture myself as the woman walking up to her cottage because her driveway hasn't been plowed and she had to leave her car at the bottom of the hill. Such is my life. xo

6 comments:

Pam said...

A wonderful print, Rosemary! I would walk up a snow-covered, unplowed driveway to get home, too. How comforting it is to have a home!!

Gail, northern California said...

How kind of you to think of us, your daily readers, wishing us health, peace, sweet contentment. Thank you.

I'm sending you best wishes for a lovely Christmas. May 2021 be lighter, brighter, merrier.

Thank you for "Content in a Cottage". My daily pick-me-up.

Penelope Bianchi said...

Absolutely love this!

Jd said...

I love it! Merry Christmas to you! Denise

annette said...

Beautiful! You are always so thoughtful and I do love your posts. I do not remember how I found you,but yours is my favorite blog. Happiest of holidays to you,Rosemary.

The Queen Vee said...

Oh I remember this. Love it even more as you have shared your thoughts in creating it.

I feel your pain on losing so many images. I got a new apple MacBook Air and for some reason when the did the transfer of information 4 years of photos disappeared, I CRIED!