Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Bat

I probably posted this last year but I love it so here it is again. I took the photo from my antiquarian book, The Royal Book of Crests, and added the text myself. Be safe tonight and don't eat too much candy. I am turning off the lights early and will be watching movies in bed. I voted today and placed my mail-in ballot in a designated drop box in front of a police station. I really wanted to vote in person but decided this way was safer and ever so much easier. Count Dracula would have loved this crest. xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is a rather cute bat, and he obviously works out since he has those defined abs. We voted by mail for the first time. Sure was simple! Happy Halloween, Rosemary! Loved your cats on the previous post, too.

The Queen Vee said...

I love this every time you post it but then you know how I feel about Halloween. I wore my spider mask and handed out a ton of treats. Everyone was socially distant and I feel that we have remained Covid free. The big treat hit this year was Rice Krispy treats. I always buy a box of them to have on hand for those who are allergic to peanuts or gluten. Next year that is all I'm going to give out which will be good as I'm always tempted by anything chocolate.