Saturday, May 23, 2020

Baby Chef on Instagram

I know how I am spending Memorial Day! Watching @kobe_yn cook on Instagram.

Click HERE to watch the video for the 3rd photo
Click HERE to watch him make S'mores in 1st photo
Click HERE to watch him make his daily smoothie in center photo.

You will have to go to Instagram to watch all of his delightful posts. The photo above is just a screenshot. This adorable one-year-old can't even talk but he's quite good in the kitchen. He even cooks on the stove with his mom helping without being seen. My face is hurting from smiling so much. Kobe is great fun to watch. Enjoy! You're welcome.

6 comments:

jusaweecatnap said...

Cutest thing ever. Great lockdown entertainment.

Content in a Cottage said...

justaweecatnap -- I am so happy you clicked and watched this adorable cooking show with the cutest chef ever. I think his parents are to be applauded for starting to teach him at such an early age, I love watching him eat with his little fork when dinner is served. Have a great Memorial Day,
xo, Rosemary

Anonymous said...

this was wonderful!!! thank you Rosemary. I hadn't seen him before.
he's such a joyful baby! like you... I couldn't quit smiling. LOL! xoxo

jusaweecatnap said...

I ended up watching a bunch of them, thinking, "Just one more..." I guess it's one good thing to come out of this difficult time that might not have happened otherwise. So glad you are ok. I took this whole thing seriously right from the start and just can't understand why so many people don't get it. I can understand the need to work, but not the need to socialize or get tattoos and such. Staying home won't kill you. Anyway, reading your posts are always a pleasure. Take care.

Content in a Cottage said...

justaweecatnap :: I understand and I do the same thing. Pretty soon I will have watch all of Koby's posts and then I will only have to watch the new daily ones. His parents are doing everything right and I love to see him chewing on the end of a spring onion or a ginger root. He is definitely not a picky eater, is he? They don't prepare anything special for him they wouldn't have themselves. Enjoy.
I found a new source for free streaming of movies and tv shows called TUBI. The selection of shows is amazing and the commercials are only 15 seconds long. I shall be posting about it soon. TUBITV.COM
xo, Rosemary

Content in a Cottage said...

tammy j -- Tammy, I am happy to hear you liked watching this site on Instagram as much as I did.
xo, Rosemary