Sunday, April 26, 2020

First Mowing Yesterday

I fired up my trusty walk behind power mulching push mower and filled it with gasoline leftover from the fall and it started up on the third pull. I worked until it ran out of gas and was tempted to fill it up again and do more but decided to call it a day instead. I still want to go deeper into the rear but will do the front first. I never do lawn work on Sundays and it's very chilly with rain on the way so I'll just stay inside instead. Enjoy your day whatever you decide to do. xo

2 comments:

Pam said...

We tackled the lawn, too. Hubby cut grass and I tried to cut back some shrubs that didn't do very well through the winter. It's a lot of work, but after everything is done, the lawn looks so pretty--for about a week--then it's time to do it all over again. xoxo

The Queen Vee said...

I've mowed twice now. Yesterday it was 76 degrees....I hope it doesn't get hot to quickly. I also have an appointment to get my hair cut......in a month...hahaha. It has been since January and I look a fight. Of course it could be canceled if things don't go well.