Friday, February 21, 2020

Kitchen Garden Near My Cottage

I photographed this raised bed kitchen garden all ready for planting on Thursday at a Broker Open House up the street from my cottage. There was a huge fenced garden with raised beds on the other side of the house too. I love the design of this one. It looks just right for herbs and vegetables. I will keep going back to see if anything gets planted since the gorgeous home is now for sale. I love the doggie door too that opens into a mudroom off the kitchen.

2 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

That is a garden design of my dreams and about as much as I could handle. Is that a sundial or a bird bath in the center? The home looks to be as special as the garden.

Content in a Cottage said...

The Queen Vee -- Victoria, I think it was once a fountain or a planter because it is so deep. But the current owners have a shallow dish placed on top for feeding the birds in winter and filling it with water in summer for bathing. I will keep an eye on it later in the year and report back.
xo, Rosemary