Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day at My Cottage

I posted this Pottery Barn ad on Memorial Day 2012. I still love it and this porch party is the perfect place to celebrate family and friends to remember our fallen soldiers.

I photographed this pool at a gilded age mansion in Bernardsville several weeks ago. I added the text to remind you to use your sunscreen. I also posted this on Instagram this week.

My nasturtium seeds are getting their second set of leaves.

Are you going to any Memorial Day parades today?

I hope you get a good place to see it. This dog found a great spot to see the marching bands.

3 comments:

Lisa D. said...

Those baby ducklings are just too adorable for words!

Content in a Cottage said...

lisa -- I couldn't agree more. Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day.
xo, Rosemary

The Queen Vee said...

Those ducklings and that dog....LOVE!