Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Gardener's Hand Soap

I love this French handmade gardener's hand soap and the natural bristle nail brush in the background.  The soap dish looks like a hard rubber waterproof flower pot too. Gardening is currently on my mind even though any possibility of doing any digging in the dirt is buried under piles of snow at my cottage. 
I was just looking at my calendar trying to decide when to pay certain bills and I was shocked to see Daylight Savings Time begins this weekend on March 10th. WHY? I love the way the sun is behaving right now!!! See you later. xo

5 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

That soap is too pretty to use.

Pam said...

Rosemary, we're under a snowy blanket, too. It's hard to believe that spring will arrive two weeks from tomorrow! Won't we be thrilled when warmer weather finally comes?!!

annette said...

Rosemary,Where might one purchase this soap? I have so many gardener friends and it would be a lovely gift.And of course,I include myself! xo

Content in a Cottage said...

annette -- I have looked and looked. This lovely soap and the rubber soap dish made from recycled tires was once offered by an online shop in England called Bailey's Home and Garden UK. It is no longer available but they have other soaps and many wonderful offerings.
http://www.baileyshome.com/
You could always inquire if they will be making it again. I love this gardener’s soap too.
Good luck and keep me posted.
xo, Rosemary

Sparkly Moira said...

Actually, I've just looked at their online shop ( 27th Oct. 2019) and it's still for sale. Perhaps they don't send it to where ever you are. They don't sell the soap moulds. I've found a lovely recipe on Pintrest for Gardener's soap, which I'll try and make before the middle of next month, so that I can give it to various friends in with their Christmas presents.