Friday, November 2, 2018

Inga Moore Illustration for Wind in the Willows

Toad and his friends can now relax and enjoy a meal together.

A group of weasels had invaded toad's house and were having a party.

For many more Inga Moore illustrations of the 1908 classic story, Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame -- click here (each illustration can be enlarged by clicking on it). You have enough time to order this large story book as holiday gifts for your favorite children. You could keep a copy at your house so you can enjoy it too. xo

2 comments:

Lisa D. said...

OMG, Rosemary. Now I know why they call that ride at Disneyland, Mr. Toad's wild ride! Not having children, I was not acquainted with this book. You're right - the illustrations are unbelievably charming. (Even though my nephews and niece are grown up, I may have to purchase this book for myself.)

Content in a Cottage said...

lisa -- I was thinking the same thing. I started searching the internet for a good used copy at a reasonable price. I adore all the illustrations I've seen so far. And it's a large format book too so you can really study the pictures. It is a book you can get lost in, for sure.
xo, Rosemary