Sunday, July 29, 2018

Vintage Pull Toy Rescue Today

I rescued this darling vintage pull toy in the original paint from a chance garage sale today. It has an original paper label on the bottom too and it was made in Bayshore, New York by A MERRY MAKER. It could be a baby duck but I'm calling it a baby chick because of the pointed bill. A small child would probably have more fun pulling it and making Quack Quack sounds though. I put it on Instagram too -- See all 6 photos here. I am looking forward to the final episode of ENDEAVOUR tonight on PBS. See you tomorrow. xo

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a find! Wouldn't you love to know its story? So glad you rescued it, Rosemary.

Gail, northern California said...

Endeavor has some of the finest acting and storylines on tv. I'm sorry it's the final episode for this season.

Content in a Cottage said...

Gail, northern California -- I agree, the acting on Endeavour is excellent. I thought they ended this season nicely though. No spoiler alert here.
xo, Rosemary