Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Handsome Companion

Webster loved being outside yesterday in the nice fall weather. He "helped" me rake leaves and he slept like a log after being out in the fresh air and so did I. We both woke up this morning before the alarm went off even though we "lost" an hour because daylight savings time ended. 

I really did adjust the position of my sundial yesterday when it was in full sun. It registered 1:00 and I turned it back to noon. I'm always amazed at the accuracy of this timekeeper. 

1 comment:

jusaweecatnap said...

Beautiful sundial! We actually all gain an hour when we "fall backwards" in time. Somehow I always manage to waste that lovely extra hour of sleep by staying up too late. I should have been out raking leaves to tire myself out. (I actually use my leaf blower as a vacuum so I can chop the leaves in preparation for the compost heap. It's dusty and noisy but not very hard work.)