Thursday, September 3, 2015

Arthur and Geoge on PBS: Set your DVR for Sunday Night

JudyMac just commented about this series and I was delighted to find more information about Sunday's Premier in my email today from PBS.
Based on True Events
Premiers Sunday September 6 on PBS
Special Time: 8:00 PM in New York

Based on the acclaimed novel by Julian Barnes, Arthur and George tells the real-life story of the case that inspired the famed author of Sherlock Holmes to put down his pen and turn detective.

2 comments:

JudyMac said...

Thanks, Rosemary, I'll check my local PBS stations for their timing. I'm going Saturday night to see a movie you and your followers might like ..... "Learning to Drive" with Patricia Clarkson and Ben Kingsley. If you don't go to a theatre very much, you can always get the DVD or Netflix when available. They are both wonderful actors and I think it's a story you might like. Have a great weekend!

Content in a Cottage said...

JudyMac - That movie just opened yesterday at my small neighborhood theatre and it sounds delightful. Enjoy your night out! xo, Rosemary