Saturday, June 6, 2015

Webster. His first animated GIF.

I am so happy I finally learned how to make a Webster gif. The wonder dog is so worthy, isn't he? He's rolling in clover and loving it. xo

How did I do it? It was very easy. I downloaded the Google Photo app to my iPhone. Then I selected these photos that had a similar background. Then I clicked the + sign on the tool bar and the rest was done for me automatically. So fun! Joanna Stern from the Wall Street Journal has a great tutorial here.

5 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Webster looks very content in the field of clover. Great job.

JudyMac said...

Lovely! Pictures of Webster are always a delight to see.

Gail, northern California said...

Such a lovely old gentleman, Mr. Webster.

Mary Anne Komar said...

What a cool dude, or a very regal prince! Thanks for the instruction too! The other pics are wonderful as well.

tammy j said...

you are amazing.
and webster. well. webster is always WONDERFUL! ♥