Monday, March 10, 2014

So Close, Yet So Far Away

I got rid of all the dog beds in the middle of living room so this is the last view of the one that was in front of the fireplace. I think we can safely say Tabitha and Webster are respectful friends now. I tore the living room apart over the weekend and did a major cleaning. I have decided that doing one room at a time is the way to go. I usually try to do the whole first floor which takes all day and seems like punishment.  My new way worked really well last week and I'm all finished except for the kitchen. My grandmother did her spring cleaning this way only she devoted one whole week to each room. Now that really does sound like punishment, doesn't it? See you later. xo
Pin It

6 comments:

tammy j said...

oh. so glad to see this.
now they'll be a comfort to one another when you have to be gone from the house maybe.
yes? :D
xo

Karen in VA (was CT) said...

This is so cute, such darling pals & true companions. Good luck with that cleaning. I know you don't mind it that much because it allows you to revisit all the things in your house that you love.

Think Thaw !!!

Karen in VA

LANA said...

One room at a time is the way I do it, also. Otherwise I seem to have all the rooms a mess at once and that drives me crazy, and I get distracted. It is nice that Webster is so willing to share.

Karen said...

Divide and conquer is my way on all of my household and garden chores. That way it doesn't seem so daunting.
Ahh, I'm so happy to see the two parallel "playing/sleeping". They may not be interactive but at least they are companionable.
Karen

Content in a Cottage said...

Karen and Lana....I'm so glad you two do housework this way. Divide and conquer...I like that, Karen. Thanks.
xo, Rosemary

Lisa said...

I, too, to do one room at a time. Have been procrastinating, but you have inspired me to get going...