Sunday, March 9, 2014

Private Swimming Pond

This frozen private swimming, fishing, boating pond goes with the antique stone house I blogged about earlier this week. It's much larger than this end with a diving dock and so much better than a pool in my opinion.
How are you holding up after losing an hour of sleep last night? My animals did nothing but sleep all day and I never did get a nap. I'm going to have a cup of tea to help keep me awake for all the TV shows I hope to watch tonight. There's nothing on PBS but there's a new The Good Wife, one of my favorite shows. Enjoy your evening.
Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you don't want to watch any sort of "sneak peek" at the new season for "Mr. Selfridge"?

Karen said...

It would be so much fun to have your own private swimming pond.
Karen